Rubber Coated Magnets
Rubber-coated magnets are one of the most common magnetic assemblies. They are popular in the market. People use them for holding, mounting, and fixing purposes. Since the high friction, it also achieved attractive force enhancement on the vertical surface. One of the most popular rubber-coated magnets is the gun magnet.
What are rubber coated magnets?
Rubber coated magnets are super magnets with rubber coating. They give great durability and high friction. The rubber coating acts as a protection for the Neodymium Magnet against chipping and exposure to liquids. Rubber coated magnets are used in many holding applications.
What information you should provide when buying?
For consumers, we recommend buying a few to try the effect first before buying in large quantities.
If you are a business buyer, we recommend that the supplier use new rubber materials that meet environmental standards.
- If buy the magnet with a screw hole, don’t mention the hole just with M4, and M6.
- You should mention the exact dimensions.
It is not a joke. We had a similar problem like that.
Where to buy rubber coated magnets?
If you buy a small quantity and need them urgently, buy them online and from a local store. That is the best choice.
If you need more magnets for your production or projects, you should consider buying them from China.
- China offers over 70% of magnets to the world.
- Osenc has rich experience in production and knows how to deliver products to customers safely and quickly.
Can we choose the colors?
Sorry for that, we do not offer different colors for the rubber. Black is the only color.
- It is difficult for us to ensure that the color of each batch is consistent for other non-black colors
- In addition, the colored magnets seen on the market are actually plastic magnets or silicone magnets