What is a pot magnet?A pot magnet is a super magnet put in a steel case (shell or tube). It was developed to meet the current industrial needs. Using pot magnets to attach objects to metal surfaces is a safe and effective method. It is great for holding objects securely to metal surfaces. Pot magnets come in a variety of sizes and shapes, depending on what they’re attached to. They are ideal for factories, trade shows, or store construction.
The advance in pot magnetsPot magnets can be hot sale in the market since they have many advantages:
- Strong adhesive force, the steel housing makes the pot magnet has specific magnetic circuit arrangement. That can make all magnetic force on one side, and then make the magnetic strength bigger.
- Long service time, all types of magnets are brittle, but the steel or stainless-steel housing can protect them well. That is why all pot magnets are durable.
- Easy to use, pot magnets can be used with a variety of mounting options, which makes them ideal for use with different accessories, like eyelets or hooks.
Buy from ChinaOsenc offers custom manufactured pot magnets from China. We focus on serving corporate customers. We not just only offer the highest quality products and customer service with flexible and diverse payment options and conditions.
Custom Pot magnetsWe can also manufacture pot magnets to your exact specifications. Because we have our professional manufacturing facilities and team of experienced engineers. We’ll help you to find the most cost-effective way to offer you the right pot magnets. We offer below following types of pot magnets:
NeodymiumThe neodymium pot magnet is ideal for applications requiring maximum pull strength with a small dimension.
SamariumSmCo Pot Magnets are ideal for use in extreme-temperature applications, as well as for corrosion resistance.
AlnicoAlnico magnets can be used in corrosion resistance applications where the SmCo magnet is also used. And we can add the following characteristics to the pot magnet:
- External Threaded Stud / Boss Mounting
- Internal Threaded Mounting (Deep Pot)
- Countersunk Mounting (Shallow Pot)
- Through Hole Mounting
- Internal Threaded Stud / Boss Mounting
- Threaded Through Hole Mounting
- Silver (chrome, zinc or nickel) paint finish,
- White paint finish,
- Red paint finish,
- Black rubber.